A few sites that speak of our achievements:
- U-boat U - 51 split-seconds, Chronograph automatic Rattrappante (derived from Valjoux 7750) Arola - Alfred Rochat & Fils.
- ChronoSwiss - regulator Tourbillon skeleton, Platinen und Brücken skelettiert und handgraviert, floral Technik von Marc-Aurèle Rochat exclusiv für Chronoswiss.
- Chronoswiss - regulator Tourbillon skeleton, Skeleton art began in Vallée de Joux, the cradle of the Swiss art of watchmaking. Marc-Aurèle Rochat, grandson of the eponymous firm's founder, is the creator, designer and constructor of this skeleton openwork, which he crafts exclusively for Chronoswiss.The bridges are lovingly hand-engraved by Rochat's 60 - year - old uncle Hervé Nelson, who has worked for more than twenty years with a hand-held burin. The final phase in his labor is to individually number each movement and to engrave the module on both sides: the dial side and the movement side. Nelson invests a minimum of 15 hours in hand-engraving each movement.
- Some enthusiasts have their watch over twenty years (and in perfect working order) on YouTube.
Destinations for enthusiasts
Here are a few museums and even places of initiations for enthusiasts:
- Watch initiation Centre created by a passionate and master in the matter to the attention of the fans.
- Clocksite klokhus : Welcome to the site Klokhus, watches, clocks, International Museum in 52 languages.
- Watch Museum of the Vallée de Joux.
- Watchmaking Portal : Portal Wikipedia to the attention of the watchmakers